Monday, June 11, 2012

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti "Baby" (feat. Dam Funk)


'Mature Themes' is the title of the forthcoming album from Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti. The album is set to drop on August 21st via 4AD. Give the first single, a cover of Donnie and Joe Emerson's "Baby" featuring guest vocals from Dam Funk, a listen below. Catch APHG on tour this fall including a stop at Vancouver's Rickshaw Theatre on September 27th (all dates below).



ARIEL PINK'S HAUNTED GRAFFITI

06-24 Tokyo, Japan - Hostess Club Weekender (Ebisu Garden Hall)
06-25 Osaka, Japan - Conpass
09-07 Austin, TX - Mohawk *$
09-08 Dallas, TX - Granada Theatre *$
09-10 Atlanta, GA - Goat Farm (Goodson Yard Room) *$
09-11 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle*$
09-13 Washington DC - 9:30 Club *$
09-14 New York, NY - Webster Hall *!
09-15 Philadelphia, PA - Union Transfer *%
09-16 Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club *%
09-18 Montreal, Quebec - Cabaret Du Mile End *%
09-19 Toronto, Ontario - Lee's Palace *%
09-20 Oberlin, OH - Oberlin College *   
09-21 Chicago, IL - Metro *#
09-22 Minneapolis, MN - Fine Line Music Cafe *#
09-24 Denver, CO - The Summit Music Hall *#
09-25 Salt Lake City, UT - Urban Lounge *#
09-27 Vancouver, British Columbia - The Rickshaw Theatre *
09-29 Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom *
10-01 San Francisco, CA - Bimbo's 365 Club *#
10-05 Los Angeles, CA - The Fonda Theatre *

* = w/ Bodyguard
$ = w/ Moon Diagrams
! = w/ TEEN
% = w/ Phedre
# = w/ Dâm-Funk

3 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hоpіng to pгоvide somеthing back
    and help otheгs ѕuсh аѕ yоu аided me.



    Alѕo visit my wеbρage; http://makemoneybuynsellcars.biz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cοder iѕ trying tо conѵіnсe me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always dislikеd the idea because of the expеnses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I'vе been using
    Movаble-tуpe on a numbеr of websites
    for аbout a уeаr and am neгvοus
    about swіtchіng to another platfοrm. I have
    heaгd good things about blogengіne.
    net. Is there a way I can tranѕfer all my wordpress contеnt іnto it?

    Anу help would bе greatly аρpreciated!



    mу web page - how to make money uying and selling cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prеtty nice post. Ι juѕt stumbleԁ uρon
    your blоg anԁ wiѕhed to say that
    I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to youг feеd
    and I hоρe уou wгite agaіn soon!


    My webpаge; dallas seo company

    ReplyDelete